Saying of the Week
"I have been sent to perfect good character."
He also said:
"The believers most perfect in faith are those best in character."
Holy Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be upon Him)
INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIOON "To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return". (Al-Baqarah 2:156)
Namaz-e-Wahshat: In the first Raka'at, after reciting Surah al-Hamd, Ayatul Kursi should be recited once and in the second Raka'at, Surah al-Qadr should be recited 10 times after Surah-al-Hamd.
Namaz-e-Haddiye Mayyit: In the first Raka'at, after reciting Surah al-Hamd, Surah Qadr should be recited. In the second Raka'at, after Surah al-Hamd recite Surah Kawther.
Sheikh Jaffer H Jaffer invites all the youths of
the community to participate in a special event during the Thanksgiving Break:
- Thursday from 12:30pm - 3pm boys and girls between the ages of
14-25. Topic is an open forum to 'The Keys of Success'.
- Friday from 1pm - 3:30pm boys and girls between the ages of
9-13. Topic is 'Kerbala In Me'.
will be provided. Parents please encourage your children to attend these events
- Thursday, April 24th:
- Friday, April 25th:
- 7:30 pm Yaseen, Majlis, Salatul Maghrib/Isha, Dua-e-Kumayl, and Ziarat.
- Saturday, April 26th (Soum majlis for Marhuma Kaneez Fatemah Raza):
- 1:00 pm Juma'a
- 7:00 pm Children's Workshop
- 8:07 pm Salatul Maghrib/Isha.
- Sunday, April 27th:
- 11 am Qur'an Khani, Marsiya, Majlis, Salatul Zohr/Asr, followed by Nyaz.
- 8:08 pm Salatul Maghrib/Isha.
- 5:30 am Salatul Fajr.
- 10:30 am Madressa
2. Brick for the Marhumins; Bricks are available to put the names of the Marhumins the donation is $250.00 for the two names of the marhumins. And also if one need to have Yasin recited for their ithale thawaab of the marhumins for 50 Thursday the cost is $500.00 for four names. This is the best of best present for our marhumins who are looking forward for the Tabaruk.
1. A quick reminder regarding membership dues: Membership is renewed yearly. Most of our income comes from membership dues. We are requesting everyone to re-new their membership and become active to make a greater impact on the goals and vision of Al Ahad Islamic center. SIJPA’s fiscal year is Jan 1st through Dec 31st, for any given year. It is time to renew your yearly membership to the SIJPA. Thank you in advance for your continuing membership – we appreciate it!
Please make a donation today using our secure online donation form hosted by PayPal
Al-Ahad Islamic Center encourages all community members wishing to
donate towards a specific fund to a member of the management team. For
those wishing to donate towards GENERAL FUNDS may do so online. Please
note PayPal does charge upto 3.5% in fees, kindly add 3.5% towards your
intended donation amount so the receipt can reflect the intended
donation. Thank you for your support.